We want to help you and your family follow Jesus all 168 hours a week.
From our youth team:
October 2021 - Parent Package 2021.02.01
June 2021 - Parent Package 2021.06
May 2021 - Parent Package 2021.05
April 2021 - Parent Package 2021.04
March 2021 - Parent Package 2021.03
February 2021 - Parent Package 2021.02
January 2021 - Parent Package 2021.01
From our kids team:
- The Jesus Storybook Bible - Sally Lloyd Jones
- Single, Dating, Engaged, Married - Ben Stuart
- Spiritual Parenting - Michelle Anthony
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles that can Radically Change your Family - Paul David Tripp
- The Tech-Wise Family - Andy Crouch
- Meet Generation Z: Understanding and Reaching the New Post-Christian World - James Emery White
- Faith Begins At Home - Mark Holmen
- Hold Onto Your Kids - Gordon Neufeld
- Sticky Faith - Kara Powell, Chap Clark, et. al
- Grace Based Parenting - Tim Kimmel
Axis: Helps parents (and mentors) have ongoing conversations with students in order to lead adolescents into lifelong faith in Jesus.
Centre For Parent/Youth Understanding: Resources to help bridge the cultural-generational gap between adolescents and their parents.
Lifeteams: Resources to help walk alongside students, especially those in vulnerable or highly sensitive circumstances.