September to May
Are you new to the church or to Women’s Ministries? There’s room for you!
How does it work?
Mark your calendar Wednesdays 9:30-11am, register for a class, plan to meet us at the church.
- Contacts runs from September to May
- Childcare will be available
- Due to COVID-19, there will be no coffee or snack served.
- Women are allowed to bring their own drinks and snacks.
- Online registration required [ click here ]. Registration fee $20. *If finances are tight for you, don’t let that stop you from coming! We want you to come and grow with us. We can usually cover a portion of the fees through sponsorships.
- Some groups have an additional book fee.
CONTACTS GROUPS 2021 - 2022
Memorizing 1 John (Facilitated by Doreen)
If you’ve ever wanted to prioritize scripture memorization, this is the class for you. Discover tips and tricks on how to memorize. Whether you memorize the whole book or a few verses, the scriptures will come alive for you in a new and tangible way!
Pursuing Peace (Facilitated by Doretha)
We were made for Shalom … an inner and outer place of peace, harmony, wholeness, completeness, well-being. Because of sin, peace has been shattered in different ways in our world and in our souls. We will be studying God’s principles in Scripture for pursuing peace. As we respond to His love and truths, may we find peace restored in our own souls and also find ways to minister peace to others.
Beth Moore's Fruit of the Spirit (Facilitated by Linda and Clara) // This course is full
Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit of The Spirit by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the group video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study of the fruit of the Holy Spirit as presented in the book of Galatians. Beth walks participants through each trait listed in the fruit and encourages women to know the freedom of a Spirit-filled life. Through this study participants will look at the supernatural aspects of the fruit and that you cannot grow, learn, or produce the fruit on your own. Beth challenges you to develop the fruit by maintaining an intimate relationship with the Spirit of God. A Spirit-filled life truly results in living beyond yourself.
*Additional book fee of $20
This class is now full.